Who can use this feature?
Authors must submit content for approval
This article will show you how to create a new Content Element.
- Navigate to Content and select the Content Type you would like your item to be under
- Select the New button at the top
- Select your desired Permission Set
- Fill in the fields for your content element
- Note: The fields will vary based on the Content Type selected.
- Select your Categories and add any relevant Tags
- Select Save
- The Workflow tab will open on the right-hand side, if desired change the status of the content
- If you clicked Save and change to Published, configure Notifications
- Notify users of modified content item? Choose when to send a notification or to not send one at all
- Scheduling: Choose to publish immediately after you click Confirm or choose to publish at a later date/time
- Click Confirm