Who can use this feature?
Authors must submit content for approval
Assets are your files inside of your site. This article will show you how to add an Asset to your HCMS.
File Size Restrictions
- The site has a size limit of 500MB per individual file.
- Please see our article for Supported File Uploads to view allowed file types.
- Any images larger than 2600x2600 pixel size will compress down. For information on image compression, see our article on Compression.
- Navigate to Assets on the left-hand menu
- Click on the Gears icon to select a Permission Set
- Select a Permission Set
- Configure other Default File Upload Settings, if desired
- Submit/Publish Asset: Choose whether or not to submit/publish the asset(s) upon upload
- Categories: Select default categories to relate to the asset(s) upon upload
- Click on the Select File(s) button
- Note: You can also upload files with the drag-and-drop a file feature directly onto the upload area.
- Locate a file from your computer
- Open the file
- Note: To open multiple files at once, press Ctrl and then select your files
- Asset will appear
- Edit your asset's descriptive information (Permission Set, Name, Description, Categories, and Tags)