This article will describe field type formats for imports.
Field Type Formats
- Assets: The assets field will need the GUID for the field, it does not accept any other entry. The asset must exist in order to be referenced within an import. View our article Retrieve an Asset's GUID.
- Boolean: The boolean field will accept a True or False entry.
- Checkbox: The checkbox field will accept any of the available answers. If more than one option is desired to be marked, separate each option with a comma.
- Date / Time: Use the following entry formats, making sure to include the T and Z as shown below and do not use spaces:
- Date: Entry format is YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ssZ
- Date and Time: Entry format is YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ssZ
- Date / Time Range: Use the following entry format, making sure to include the T and Z as shown below and do not use spaces:
- Start Date and End Date for the range must use this entry format: YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ssZ
- Geolocation: The geolocation/location field will accept an address entry.
- Json: The Json field will only accept Json code.
- Link: Add a link, including display name and target.
- Number: The number field will only accept numeric entries.
- Number Range: Create a number range, including salary and age ranges.
- References: The references field will need the GUID for the field, it does not accept any other entry. The content element must exist in order to be referenced within an import. View our article Retrieve an Asset's GUID.
- String: The string field is based on the type of option:
- Input: The input field type allows for short text entries.
- TextArea: The textarea field type allows for long answer entries.
- RichText: The richtext field type allows for any text entry.
- Markdown: The markdown field type will allow for markdown language.
- Dropdowns: The dropdown field type accepts entry based on available options.
- Radio: The radio field type accepts entry based on the available options. Only one option can be entered.
- Tags: The tags field will accept any entry. If more than one tag is desired, you will separate each tag by a comma.