This article will define Default Content Types.
- The listed types are the defaults that are already loaded onto your site. You do have the ability to create custom content types as well.
- You can request additional Default Content Types through our Feature Requests section.
Default Content Types
- Article: Fill in with Name and Article text
- Department: Provide Department Name, Map, and Contact Information
- Employee: Provide Name, Title, Department, and additional personal information
- Event: Provide Title, Date, and Description
- FAQ: Create a Question and Answer
- Link: Provide a Title and Link
- Job: Fill in with Job Title, Job Description, and Job Code
- News: Create a news article with a Name and Description (article text)