Who can use this feature?
Publishers, Authors, and Readers have Read-Only access
This article will show you how to assign Permissions to Groups and Clients within a Permission Set.
- No Access: Users in this group will have no access to any content within this permission set. This role is most relevant for clients with an Intranet.
- Reader: Viewing access only
- Author: Create and modify content
- Publisher: Publishing and approval rights
- Developer: This role provides access beyond the Publisher role to items that would be most relevant to developers (i.e. full access to APIs and Rules), while not providing full owner access
- Owner: Full access
- Custom Roles: Any custom roles that have been created can also be applied to Permission Sets
View further information about Roles.
- Edit your desired App
- Navigate to Settings
- Select Permission Sets
- Click the Gear icon for the desired Permission Set
- Use the drop-downs next to Groups and Clients to grant permissions (Reader, Author, Publisher)
- Permission Set will automatically save any Permission changes