Who can use this feature?
Authors must submit content for approval
This article will show you how to modify an existing Content Type.
- Select Content Types on the left-hand side
- Select your desired Content Type
- Click the pencil icon next to the Label to edit
- Edit the Content Type
- Name: Cannot be modified
- Label: Re-label the Content Type; will override an existing Name as the display
- Note: The Name is what is used in the API meaning there are more limitations on how to create the name (eg: no spaces, etc.). The Label is more flexible. If no label is provided the Name will be used as the label.
- Hints: Add hints/tooltips
- Note: A hint may be an example of what the label should be.
- Click Save
- Click New UI, if necessary
- Select Content Types in the left-hand menu
- Find your desired Content Type
- Click the Action Menu > Modify
- Make modifications
- Publish / Unpublish: Publish or unpublish the content type
- Rename: Rename the content type
- Delete: Delete the content type