Who can use this feature?
Publishers, Authors, and Readers have Read-Only access
This article will show you how to create a new Permission Set. Permission Sets contain Groups pulled from your Platform and Clients you set up in your HCMS. In a Permission Set, you can assign permissions to these groups and clients.
- Reader: Viewing access only
- Author: Create and modify content
- Publisher: Publishing and approval rights
- Navigate to Settings
- Select Permission Sets
- Scroll to the bottom, if needed, and enter a Name for your Permission Set
- Click Add Permission Set
- Assign Permissions to Groups and Clients