Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to remove a Custom Role from your HCMS app. When you remove the role, you remove all permissions associated with that custom role.
- Default Roles (Author, Developer, Owner, Publisher, Reader) cannot be removed.
- Navigate to Settings
- Select Roles
- Click the trash can icon next to the Role you want to remove
- Reply Yes to the pop-up that asks, Do you really want to delete the role?
- Click New UI, if necessary
- Navigate to Permissions > Roles
- Find the Role you want to delete
- Click the Actions menu and select Delete
- Respond OK to the pop up prompt