This article will show you how to create a report. Only users that have been given access to Izenda will have this option.
Users can set up reports for content types, assets, content items, categories, and Permission Sets (an example of these reports would be to see how many content items are in each content type). We also allow users to set up reports using content data.
- Only clients who pay for full reporting access will be able to create a report.
- Your data will be refreshed every 15 minutes.
- Access Izenda Reporting
- To start creating reports click on the + button.
- After clicking on the + button, you will need to select one or more Data Sources for your report.
- If selecting anything except ContentData, you can begin setup for your report immediately. After the initial setup on the data source page, select Design to continue customizing your report.
- Reports for ContentData require additional work on the Data Source tab before additional customization. If you select ContentData on the middle panel, you will then need to click the area surrounding the @AppId dropdown.
- After clicking in that area, you will need to select your App ID in the far right panel.
- The same will also need to be done for the @ContentTypeName dropdown. Again going to the far right panel to select the content type for your report.
- After choosing your App ID and Content Type, select Update Result at the top.
- The fields from your content type will then populated in the middle panel.
- At this point, you can continue with customizing your report. View further documentation for creating and customizing reports, setting up your dashboard, and access to Izenda’s release notes.